If you’re looking to buy a green home or building, use a National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Green Designee as your resource throughout the buying process. NAR Green Designees work to serve you, not sell you. With extensive education on what makes a green home smarter, healthier, and more energy and resource efficient, an NAR Green Designee will discover what green aspects are most important to you and find you the right property.
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make, and often the most complex. If you’re looking to buy an existing home and make cost-saving green upgrades, an NAR Green Designee can help you:
- Identify green features, appliances, and materials that have the best pay-back period
- Get in contact with green industry professionals that can make it all happen, such as energy raters, contractors, lenders, and more
- Understand green mortgage options (EEMs and EIMs)
- Realize the benefits of an energy audit and work towards obtaining one
- Identify ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency and indoor air quality
- Take advantage of tax credits and incentives encouraging green improvements
Buy your green home with confidence with an NAR Green Designee focused on residential properties like John Graff, REALTOR®, GREEN. Get started today!
If You’re Already Green
After investing in a green property, it’s important to make sure such an investment is properly represented. An NAR Green Designee understands sustainable building features, products, and practices and can educate potential buyers on the savings your green property will offer.
If You’re Going Green
You have a lot of options before listing a home with green features. Whether your greening it a little or a lot, an NAR Green Designee can help you make the most of your investment and accurately market your property.
By implementing green features and appliances into your home, you can stand out in a competitive market. NAR Green Designees can help by:
- Providing simple ways to green your home
- Identifying green features, appliances and materials that have the best pay-back period
- Getting you in contact with green industry professionals that can make it all happen, such as energy raters, contractors, lenders and more
- Helping you take advantage of tax credits and incentives encouraging green improvements
- Properly represent and effectively market your green home to potential buyers
- Pricing your green home accurately
Ready to sell green? Contact John Graff, REALTOR®, GREEN today to schedule a no-hassle consultation.
When developing or building green homes and properties, there is one big question to answer; how green do you go? NAR Green Designees like John Graff can help you make that decision. With advanced education in both buying and selling green properties, NAR Green Designees are trained to know what green buyers want, the most cost-effective ways to get it and the best ways to market and sell your green property.
On top of being better for the environment, green home building produces homes that are healthier and more comfortable to live in, more durable, require less upkeep and cost less to maintain. Home buyers are catching on to this and looking to buy green. This is evidenced by data collected from several MLS systems showing that certified green homes are selling faster and closer to original ask price than traditionally built homes. Building and selling certified green homes has a distinct market advantage!
Whether you are in pre-design phase or under construction, an NAR Green Designee can help you:
- Determine what green products and features your potential buyers may look for
- Understand the advantages of green home building
- Select which products and professionals work best with your project and adhere to building green principles
- Respond to obstacles that can impede green home building development and construction
- Market and sell your homes with green features
- Connect with a pool of potential buyers interested in homes with green features
- Learn the language of green homes and buildings
- Take advantage of government credits, incentives and programs
Start greening your project today! Contact John Graff, an NAR Green Designee focused on residential properties in your market, to get started!